Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the lemon kick...with a side of good news

Lately, I have been on this lemon kick...I have always loved lemon squares, and recently I needed to do a speech for my public speaking class - I decided to do it on how to make lemon squares.  Now, living in a dorm I have limited resources as far as kitchens go...I do have access to a kitchen every now and then but I thought it would be cool to try to make them in a toaster oven!  To my surprise they actually turned out!!  I re-created them again at home in my own oven and honestly, I think they may have turned out better in the toaster oven!  Sometimes its fun to add raspberry jelly on top of the crust and under the filling for a fun layer!
And for the good news...we had a corporate visit at Williams-Sonoma today and some exciting things are in my future!!  More info to come later =)

2 comments:

  1. That looks yummy and as for Williams Sonoma... now you've got me really wondering!! I missed seeing you today when I stopped in. I'll have to try to stop by on Friday so I can see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmm, those look so good! I love lemon squares! Where did you get your recipe? Love your new blog! :)
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete