Saturday, May 7, 2011

chocolate chip cookie dough dip with my best friend =)

Tonight was my best friend, Heather's, last night on campus for the summer so we decided to make some chocolate chip cookie dough dip for our celebration night =)  It was so easy to make!!  Its basically a bunch of bad stuff for you whipped together in a bowl...but hey everyone needs to celebrate sometimes.  The recipe is 1/2 cup butter, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 8 ounces cream cheese, and chocolate chips (of course)...but quite honestly, we didn't really measure (dorm room cooking...gotta get creative) so pretty much just eye-ball it...throw it together...taste it...and if it needs more stuff throw it in...trust me you can't mess this up.

Sometimes I get a little crazy when I bake...heather was the victim of my powdered sugar incident...
All done!!  It tastes better after its been in the fridge for like an hour-ish...
Mmm...its yummy on a pretzel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment