Friday, March 11, 2011

Italian Cheesecake =)

Ever since I was little I remember eating this special cheesecake that my Great Grandma used to make, who then passed it down to my Nana, who passed it down to my mom, who passed it down to my sister and I.  It is not the typical cheesecake, you have to try it to understand...its amazing!!

The first step is to make the dough, I find it easiest to mix the ingredients in my kitchenaid mixer...continue to mix until the dough forms a ball...
After the ball is formed spread the dough in a buttered cake pan, make sure that you push it up on the sides to form the crust...
Next, you will spread a layer of pineapple on the crust...
After the pineapple layer is formed...sprinkle with cinnamon...
Then you will make the filling...again using your kitchenaid mixer...for those who know me you know this creamy texture is hard for me to handle! haha...but soon it will be a yummy cheesecake...
Then you simply pour the mixture into the crust and sprinkle with cinnamon!  Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment