Thursday, March 17, 2011

i have the best friends in the world!

So, I have the best friends in the whole wide world =)  The other day for my birthday they surprised me by taking me to the Cheesecake Factory, it was so much fun!!  Not only did they do that....they also got me the Cupcakes cookbook that I have been wanting for so long!!  I was so excited!!  They got it at my favorite store (Williams-Sonoma of course!) and even had it giftwrapped with the special Williams-Sonoma paper =)

And Heather made me carrot cake cupcakes!!  With lemon frosting!!  They were the BEST carrot cake cupcakes I have ever had!!  Carrot cake is my absolute favorite...yum!!  And she made me the cutest apron on the face of the earth...I wish I could put a picture up...but its not working....oh technology...

No comments:

Post a Comment