Thursday, April 14, 2011

columbus circle...i think i'm in love

Exciting things are happening for me in the land of Williams-Sonoma.  Back on spring break the regional vice president came into the store that I work at in order to do our corporate visit.  It was very fortunate that I was working that day because I got to talk to her and tell her all about my immense love for Williams-Sonoma.  To my surprise she asked me if I had ever been to the Columbus Circle William-Sonoma; and then she asked me if I would want to work a few invite only events there this summer.  I can't even begin to explain how excited I was, I couldn't believe she actually asked me that.  A few weeks later I contacted the manager of the beautiful new york city store and she told me that I could come work events with food stars as well as work a day in the store to get a feel for it. 
Last weekend my friends and I took a trip to new york city and I jumped on the chance to go visit the Columbus Circle store...and it was GORGEOUS...it has a second floor and they have an entire room dedicated to doing cooking demonstrations...I was in heaven.  Some day I will work there!!

  it has stainless steal exterior!!

 this is the other one in midtown...there were 3 williams-sonoma's in nyc!

No comments:

Post a Comment